Aquaglobe - 1202
Our product range includes a wide range of boiler descaling chemical, chiller cleaning chemicals, descaling compound for boiler, cooling tower, chiller, condenser, liquid hydrochloric acid, cooling tower biocide chemical and ahu cleaning chemicals.
Descaling Chemical for Boiler Cleaning
Scale accumulation along the waterside of boilers and boiler tubes will rob the equipment’s heat transfer efficiency. This scale accumulation can be made of rust, calcium, limescale and many other mineral deposits. These unwanted insulators accrue from several factors, including but not limited to: Operating hours, feed water hardness, operating temperature and boiler treatment and maintenance.
Boiler Tube AQUA GLOBE -1205 Descaling Procedure
Apex Engineering Products has been manufacturing safe chemical solutions for more than 75, so we are familiar with all shapes, sizes and boiler configurations. The procedure outline below is brief and simple for most boiler cleanings.
- Shut down boiler.
- Blow down with pressure still on.
- Drain and flush unit.
- Close steam valve.
- Add AQUA GLOBE -1205, and then top off with water.
- Circulate through the drain or low point and return from the pressure relief valve or high point of the boiler back to a vented container.
- Circulate for 4-8 hours depending on volume.
- Open steam valve.
- Drain, flush, re-fill and start up.